Letters to my love

Dear love,







How are you, my darling?

I hope you are happy and well.


You ask if I'm well too Well, what can I say,

The past few days have been crazy, euphoric, and more than just content, even though I was hardly sober this entire week.

A rush of making good memories seems to be the agenda with my life right now.

With the flow I go, loving each step I take. I walk hand in hand with laughter and joy, gripping it tightly in my palm as it dances in its own tunes.

I'm not ready to let go of it just yet. This moment feels so beautiful and imperfect.

A bit of tears and a lot of hugs and grins is all the medicine this lonely soul needs.Small doses is enough to mend my soul that’s been scratched all over and stamped upon.

I'm not sure if this will last more than this minute. I'm not sure if I would ever be as happy as I am now. But one thing's sure this minute, This Millisecond I am happy.

Right now, it's 3am and I'm sleepless and hungover, as I watch the dark sleeping city, something in me is still awake doing a little dance inside my soul. This is what happiness feels like after forever, my love. When the kid in you doesn't feel caged anymore.

I think this is what life is about. Not mere trophies and degrees, But about being happy that minute! Letting yourself free and drifting like the winds.

Are you happy my love? Can you wait a day to give happiness a chance? Do you trust me enough to know when I say “things will get better”? If there isn't any love or happiness left in you. I promise to love for both of us, hoping that it would be enough to see you smile.

For now, my baby, Rest your head and give your soul some rest. Light the candle of hope, and sleep the night. Know that however you are and whoever you've become, our love can make us stronger and happier.


With love.

Written on : 4 Oct 2016

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stained cloth

My dear, Hope

A Writer