Do what you will with me, Universe.


Here you go, Universe.
I give me to you.
The most honest, vulnerable, raw version of me.
I know you won't treat me any different than billions of people in this same existence with emotions and lives as complex as mine, so I won't ask you to treat me well. I won't ask you to show special sympathy on me. I won't ask you to shower me with blessings or ask you to do everything in my favour.
I ask you this.
Teach me to be strong, to be tenacious.
Teach me again and again the value of kindness beyond everything.
Show me the worst but also keep showing me the best in humanity to restore my faith after the worst.
Give me the insight to recognize that guidance comes from the toughest times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Writer

Letters to my love

Stained cloth